You have reached...

This is the companion piece to my blog, The Turn of a Page, containing my bibliography of interesting links, articles, etc. It's mainly to assist in my writing, but you're welcome to browse. If you have any comments, please feel free to email me! Ta!

Discussions

From time to time, I go on a web hunt for answers to specific questions. Sometimes my quandary will be solved, while other times it leads me into unfamiliar (though always interesting) territory...

I. What is the difference between urban fantasy and paranormal romance?
      * by Donna, at Urban Fantasy
      * by Claire Delacroix, at Alive and Knitting
      * by Keri Arthur, at Romance Writers of Australia
      * by Jen Hayley [see also the discussion following]
      * What is FF&P? [fantasy, futuristic, and paranormal romance], Romance Writers of America
      * by Ciara Stewart [see also the discussion following]
      * by Laura, at Harlequin's Paranormal Romance Blog