You have reached...

This is the companion piece to my blog, The Turn of a Page, containing my bibliography of interesting links, articles, etc. It's mainly to assist in my writing, but you're welcome to browse. If you have any comments, please feel free to email me! Ta!

Paranormal Romance

sub-genre of Romance

"Involving some sort of supernatural element, ranging widely to include science fiction/fantasy aspects such as time travel, monsters or psychic abilities." [Writer's Digest]
NB - The above definition is catch-all for everything "not-normal" - like fantasy it can be broken down into various other sub-genres, such as vampires, shapeshifters, time travel, etc. [IMHO, anyway, and since this is my blog, it will be...;-) ]

AUTHORS
      Sherrilyn Kenyon [aka Kinley MacGregor]
      Dianna Love ["Midnight Kiss Goodnight" only, though the author considers her short story Urban Fantasy - as per her website]
      H. P. Mallory
      J. R. Ward [vampires]

BLOGS
      Harlequin's Paranormal Romance Blog
      Urban Fantasy Land [book reviews, guest bloggers]

DISCUSSIONS
      I. Urban fantasy vs. paranormal romance